Eby is a Nigerian woman living in America. She's been living her girlfriend, Nancy, for years. Their relationship menaces to tumble when Eby's father, a Nigerian homophobic senator, comes to visit them for Eby's birthday. Nancy has to pretend against her will that she's Eby's roommate. But that's not all, when the Senator arrives he does it with an unexpected guest, Eby's intended chose by her family for her Nigerian arranged marriage.
- Cast: Oma Fedi, Molly K. Miller, John W. Godley, Kingsley Oguejiofor, Adam Ohl.
- Director: Álvaro Ortega S.
- Screenplay: Oma Fedi & Álvaro Ortega S.
- Producer: Javier Del Olmo.
- Executive Producer: Oma Fedi.
- Director of Photography: Michelle Castro (as Michael Castro).
- 1st Assistant Director: Soni Mizrahi.
- Editing: Kellen Gibbs & Alister Conway.
- Composer: Jesse Wilson.
- Sound Mixer: Kelly McNamara.
- Assistant Camera: Yiting Lyu.
- Gaffer: Eduardo Hidalgo.
- Production Designer: Delaram Movahedi Gillani
- Script Supervisor: Tamara Kvashilava.
- Make-Up: Yoko Kizu
Genre: Drama / LGTB.
Runtime: 10 min.